Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's time for... Masculine shirts!

I know that all of you are experts in all the fashion subjects but I would like to tell you a little bit about what I think is a good bet to the next season.
I think is time to take your old (or new :) ) masculine shirt out of your wardrobe, or if you have the chance to find one in your father's or your boyfriend's would be even great! The one that i love the most right now is a blue "oxford" shirt (I show you it at the pictures below) that I bought in Bershka in November. It is a little bit oversize, which in my opinion, is the secret. I have put it mixed with my clogs (from Zara, old), that I think they are going to be necessary also this Spring but in a new way. More like these Swedish Clogs ( http://www.swedishhasbeens.com/ ) I have some regrets not to buy a pair when I was in Stockholm last summer, but they were expensive!! (Well, that is another story, I will tell you in other post...)



(These images are property of Anne- Charlotte) 

These are some images that I find inspiring...



I decided to make this post after going shopping last week and have seen that a lot brands are including now shirts in their collections. I have investigated also Famous Designer Collections in Défilés  PRÊT À PORTER  Printemps-été 2011 ( www.vogue.fr/) and I show you now what I've found:














 














Maison Martin Margiela, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michel Kors, Stella Mccarteny, Viktor & Rolf

In the end, some posts of our Polyvores which show you different inspiration ways to wear shirts these days that the winter is still with us!! I hope you would like them! 



2 comments:

  1. I love masculine shirts...I wear my dad's, my brother's shirts!
    Great looks in polyvore!!!

    xx
    mariale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you like it! Masculine shirts are very useful and always sexy, they're perfect!!

    Thanks!!

    Anne- Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...