Thursday, February 24, 2011

Buy in winter sales, wear in Spring

AIAM
There are some clothes that are worth buying in sales. White blouses, jeans, a good coat, denim jackets, pants for work wear, anything that is expensive enough and will not get unfashionable. But I'll talk about that another day. 
Now, sales are almost over and we're just dreaming of Spring time. Colours, flowers... I was lucky enough to find some clothes in sale that I will wear next season (so close now!).  

Cotton scarf. 10€ (was 20)

Sfera floral blouse. 10€ (was 30)

H&M floral jacket. It was actually 15€, not 10 (was 30)
 I can't wait to wear them! There are some ways to combine them for the last days of winter, I will show you soon!
AIAM

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!!!!!

    Check my blog... DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN AMAZING BAG?????

    NEW GIVEAWAY is coming!!! follor my blog :)

    http://yourfashioncafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...