Friday, March 11, 2011

White on target / En el blanco

Made a small collect of interiors I loved from some blogs I follow and some websites. I adore pure white interiors with touches of anything on it. Because once you have white... You can add anything. White is the base of your home's freedom! I'm not against other colours for walls, but I think this should be added in some strategic points, with white in the background. And why? Because it reflects the light and, therefore, multiplies it and throws it to every corner of the house... 

He hecho una pequeña recolección de espacios que me han encantado de otros blogs que sigo y algunas webs. Adoro los interiores blancos con toques de otras cosas en ellos. Porque una vez que tienes el blanco, puedes añadir cualquier cosa. ¡El blanco es la base de la libertad de tu casa! No es que esté en contra de otros colores para las paredes, pero me parece que deberían ser añadidos en algunos puntos estratégicos, con el blanco como fondo. ¿Y por qué? Porque refleja la luz y así, la multiplica y lleva a todas las esquinas de la casa...

You can see the original webs where I found these images by clicking on them. 
Puedes ir a las webs de donde saqué las imágenes haciendo click en ellas












This image is from Tumblr, and I couldn't get the original website because I don't have an account in Tumblr.

Have a nice day!
Que tengas un buen día!
AIAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...