Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wrapping mum's present

I had to give my mum her "Mother's day" present in advance today, and I wanted to show you how I wrapped it... Just in case any of you needs some inspiration ;)  I bought the box, but I found the crochet decoration and the ribbon at home. If you dont have the crochet thing, you can also use a blond lace, like those they put under the sweets at the bakeries...  And please, iron the ribbon first... I didn't have time, but I think it'd definitely look much better!

Hoy he tenido que darle por adelantado a mi madre su regalo del Día de la Madre,  y quería enseñaros cómo lo he envuelto... Por si necesitáis algo de inspiración ;) La caja la he comprado, pero la decoración de crochet y el lacito los he encontrado en casa. Si no tenéis algo parecido, podéis usar una blonda de las que ponen debajo de los pastelitos en las panaderías. Y por favor, planchad el lacito antes... A mí no me ha dado tiempo, pero estaría mucho mejor!




If you have better ideas, don't hesitate to share them here! 
Si tenéis más ideas, no dudéis en compartirlas aquí!

Have a nice sunday and a nice week
Que tengáis buena domingo y buena semana

AIAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...