Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hoss Intropia silver line (and its wonderful prints and fabrics)
















I have to say I don't usually wear printed stuff. I'm trying to wear more and more, but I will always have this tendency to rather colour block style... Anyhow, brands like this make me fall in love with prints. Specially in those printed minidresses or silk pants combined with blazers and heels. What about the delicate semi-transparent tops with sequins and the cardigan with elephants? I tried to make a selection from the whole catalogue but I couldn't make it shorter than this, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and, who knows, maybe in some sales or outlet we could even be able to get one of those great pieces... 

Oh, and btw, guess who took the pics? It was Helena Christensen, whose personal style I enjoy a lot. If you want to see all the collection, go to http://www.hossintropia.com/

Have a great sunday and week. Summer's so close... 

AIAM


3 comments:

  1. Me encanta el penúltimo vestido! Iremos a buscarlo cuando vengas a Sevilla? :)

    Hay que tomar ej de Helena C. y lanzarse a tomar fotos tan bonitas como éstas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Síííííííííííííííííííííííííííí jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the satin shorts reminds me of a pair I use to have in the 70's :) Hi esta es NPERU o Noemi de Polyvore!
    ♥ Noemi
    Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
    Travel: Across The Sea

    ReplyDelete

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...