Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm back from holidays =) (AIAM)

Hi again!
I have to apologize for my absence, but above all because I didn't say good bye. I didn't even realise the date and I suddenly found myself packing for my family holidays, and I've had no internet since then (I didn't even try, sometimes we need a bit of detoxification from pc's and technologies!). 

I'll soon make some posts and, who knows, maybe my first outfit post... For now I can only "warn" you that I've been to a place that I've been addicted to for a lot of years, and I can recommend it now that there are only a few followers of this blog, 'cause it's becoming "in" to go there in the last years and I don't like it to be so plenty of people. You can consider it a secret. An open secret, but still a secret ;)




Hola otra vez!
Tengo que pedir perdón por mi ausencia, pero sobre todo porque no me despedí. Sin darme cuenta de repente tuve que hacer las maletas para las vacaciones familiares, y allí no tenía internet (ni lo intenté,  una necesita desintoxicarse de ordenadores y tecnologías de vez en cuando!).  

Pronto haré alguna entrada y quién sabe, quizá mi primer "outfit post"...  Por lo pronto solo os adelanto que estuve en un lugar del que soy adicta desde hace muchos años ya y que os recomiendo ahora que sois pocos seguidores, porque se ha puesto muy de moda con el anuncio de la cerveza y no me gusta que esté tan lleno de gente. Para vosotros los españoles no es un secreto, pero si lo conocéis estaréis de acuerdo conmigo en que cuanta menos gente vaya, mejor. 


At least once in your life, you have to go to the Pitiusas islands, I mean, the islands of Ibiza and Formentera. A part of our particular Spanish paradise...  I'll tell you more in next posts! Have a great evening!

Los españoles ya lo conocéis, pero si no habéis estado todavía, al menos una vez en vuestra vida tenéis que ir a las Pitiusas, o sea, Ibiza y Formentera. Una parte de nuestro particular paraíso español... Os cuento más en los próximos posts. Que tengáis una buena tarde!
 Images by me

AIAM

1 comment:

  1. Preciosas las fotos!
    Espero q descansaras en tus vacaciones!!

    Muaks!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...