Sunday, September 18, 2011

Found the keys!

Hi again!
It's AIAM here... I finally finished my super hard-work weeks and I'm free for a couple of them till I start working! I can't wait to work on my posts and show you some inspiration and some "looks of the day", but just for today, I'll leave you a fast post about a couple of things I love.

This is already an old trend that came in the last year about carrying keys as earrings, pendants, rings or even bracelets. I just wanted to show you a couple of key-stuff I've been wearing and that, fortunately in my case, had a total cost of 0euros!

Hola otra vez!
AIAM ha conseguido volver... Por fin terminé mis semanitas de trabajo intensivo y tengo un par libres hasta que empiece a trabajar otra vez. Estoy deseando trabajar en mis entradas y mostraros un poco de inspiración y algun "look of the day", pero por hoy os dejo con un post rápido sobre un par de cosas que me encantan. 

Esta es una tendencia bastante antigua ya, el llevar llaves como colgantes, pendientes, en anillos y pulseras. Tan solo quería enseñaros tanto un colgante como un anillo que he estado llevando y que por suerte, me han costado 0 euros!



I can't remember where I got this necklace but it was super cheap, and when I decided I wanted to wear a key with it. And about the key, well, before buying one, make sure you ask your mum about some keys from wardrobes that are not in use at home!  I had an extra key for my wardrobe and I didnt doubt for a second that it'd become my next favourite charm of the season! 

No recuerdo dónde compré el colgante pero era super barato, y entonces decidí agregarle una llave.  En cuanto a la llave, si queréis una, antes de comprarla preguntadle a vuestras madres por si tiene alguna llave de sobra de alguno de los armarios de casa! Ésta es una llave extra de los armarios de mi cuarto, no dudé un momento en que se convertiría en mi colgante favorito de la temporada!

This ring belonged to my mum and it's from the Balear islands.
Este anillo pertenecía a mi madre y es de las Islas Baleares.



And now this is the next jewlerly item in my wishlist...  The bow ring! This one's from Tiffany's but we'll see if I can manage to find a cheap version of it! If you know where to find it, please let me know! If I find it earlier, I'll let you know in case you like it too =)

Y este es el próximo anillo de mi lista de deseos... El anillo del lacito! Éste es de Tiffany's, pero ya veremos si encuentro una versión barata! Si sabéis dónde encontrarlo, por favor echadme una mano! ;)  Si lo encuentro yo antes os lo contaré por si os gusta a vosotras también =)









Here you have some ideas I found on Polyvore while searching for the perfect bow ring...
Aquí tenéis algunas ideas que encontré en Polyvore cuando buscaba por el perfecto anillo del lacito...




Have a great week!
Que tengáis una gran semana!
First three images by me
Last 2 images from my Pinterest

AIAM
················································································
Follow us with Bloglovin and Twitter!
Follow Anne-Charlotte on Tumblr and on Chictopia
Follow AIAM on Polyvore and on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Qué mono el colgante!
    Me suena haber visto algún anillo del estilo, pero ahora mismo no caigo. Si me acuerdo o veo algo, aviso ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lo mejor es que tiene un valor sentimental importante, ademas de ser preciosos!! un besito y que se os pase este lunes muuuy rapido.... MUUUA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!
    Great rings!!! :)
    kiss,yumiKo

    yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...