Friday, July 20, 2012

Look of the week *6*

Hoy tenéis en The Lemon Pear mi entrada de esta semana, ¡no dudéis en pasaros! (Pinchando aquí). Pero lo que quiero destacar es una imagen que me ha cautivado y por lo tanto me ha llevado a proclamarlo como mi look favorito de la semana. Este vestido me parece una pasada...

Today you can read at The Lemon Pear my latest post, don't forget to read it! (Click here). But what I want to emphasize is one of the images on that post that has completely captivated me, which is why I decided to post it as my favourite look of this week. I think the dress is just awesome...

Aurora Sansone via Citizen Couture
Claro, estamos hablando de Aurora Sansone, estilista y editora de moda de Vogue Nippon. Otro día hablaremos de su estilo, totalmente digno de mención...

Naturally stylish, this is Aurora Sansone, stylist and fashion editor at Vogue Nippon. Some day we'll talk about her style, totally noteworthy....


¡Que tengáis un genial fin de semana!
Have a great weekend!


AIAM
················································································
Follow us with Bloglovin and Twitter!
Follow Anne-Charlotte on Tumblr and on Chictopia
Follow AIAM on Polyvore and on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...