Monday, July 30, 2012

OUTFIT 24 · SUPERGA


the day I rocked my OLD superga's

I know what you are thinking right now: superga?! Everybody has a pair of supergas nowadays. Ok, this is true but... mine are veeery old. I bought them in Rome, coz I discovered there that a lot of the girls in the streets had a pair of them. And I used to wear it with jeans and white t-shirts or in all my comfy outfits. After that, it-girls like Gala Gonzalez and/or Alexa Chung got a contract with the brand to featured their beautiful shoes, they have become a boom and now everybody wants a pair of them (I guess..)  
I introduce here my old pair. Fortunately, the pictures are so bright you cannot see how greyish they are :) Well, so after they are now very famous, I try to wear it in a different way. Also because, since I am living here in Munich, it is every single day raining, and my beloved flats, that I used to wear everyday are almost destroyed because of the rain. With this kind of shoes my feets are more protected and they are more resistant. 
I choose for this time a LBD (which is more a long T-shirt that I use during the day) with a camel blazer. The accessories were the most powerful part with the skinny chain with two hearts from Tifanny&Co and the PRADA inspired earrings. My black charol bag, you already know.
So that... Will Superga offer me a contract now?! hahaha :D


Sé lo que estáis pensando, que si me creo muy novedosa ahora con mis superga's. Lo sé, se han vuelto un elemento indispensable de cualquier blogger desde que las it-girls Gala González y Alexa Chung se convirtieron en la imágen de la marca. Pero lo cierto es que las mías son muy antiguas. Las compré hace años en un viaje a Roma. Me percaté de que muchas chicas las llevaban y me gustaron, me parecieron orginales y se salía un poco de las típicas converse. Así que aquí las tenéis. Gracias a que las fotos han salido un poco brillantes parecen más blancas de lo que están (las pobres) jeje
Normalmente me gusta llevarlas con looks cómodos, con vaqueros y una camiseta blanca. Pero ahora, que ya no son tan novedosas, pensé en llevarlas con otro estilo para experimentar un poco con ellas. También porque desde que vivo aquí en Munich, no puedo usar tanto como quisiera mis bailarinas, porque llueve constantemente y se destrozan. En cambio con este tipo de calzado un poco más deportivo mis piés están más protegidos y son más resistentes. 
Así que me lancé con mi LBD de día (que es una camiseta larga, mas bien ^^) y con un blazer color tostado. Los accesorios son el punto fuerte: un colgante de cadena finísima y de dos corazones de Tiffany & CO, pendientes de H&M inspirados en unos PRADA y mi bolso negro de Mango, que la verdad, fué una buena inversión.
Entonces... me ofrecerá Superga ahora un contrato también a mí!? jeje (no estaría mal...)







Anne - Charlotte

················································································
Follow us with Bloglovin and Twitter!
Follow Anne-Charlotte on Tumblr and on Chictopia
Follow AIAM on Polyvore and on Pinterest

1 comment:

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...